Rugby World Cup Final Breakfast
Date: November 2nd, 8.30am
We live in the hope and belief that England will be playing.
Kick off is at 9.00am UK time, so there’ll be bacon, eggs and lashings of tea, coffee and champagne. Croissants and orange juice also for those available too. The game finishes around 11am and there’ll be lunch and tea for those that want to continue the celebration.
Church carols, drinks and dinner. More information to come.
New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day
We’ll either be doing a country house party or a recovery lunch in London. Stay posted.
Here are some of the things to kook forward to in 2020.
- Winter Backgammon – at Brinkleys
- Champagne tasting competition: England vs France
- Business networking events
- Girls Saturday Lunch at the Ivy
- Boys networking event with Cigars at Boisdales